The Texas Renaissance Festival is off to a tremendous start to its 42nd anniversary season with another record-breaking turnout last weekend. Just over 60,000 patrons attended 1001 Dreams weekend sponsored by Denny’s (fondly known as “Fairy weekend”). 31,237 attended Saturday’s festival, with 29,474 attending on Sunday (this broke a record for the Festival’s 2nd Sunday of the season). The weekend total 60,722 is a record for the 2nd weekend of the Texas Renaissance Festival, which celebrates its 42nd anniversary season this year.
“We are proud to be the largest and most acclaimed Renaissance Festival in the nation, celebrating over four decades of 16th century cheer,” says General Manager Terre Albert. “With another sunny weekend in the forecast, we hope to see our patrons come out for Pirate Adventure weekend sponsored by the Woodlands Conventions & Visitors Bureau this Saturday and Sunday.”
Remaining Texas Renaissance Festival 42nd Season Weekends:
- Oct. 22-23 Pirate Adventure sponsored by The Woodlands Conventions & Visitors Bureau
- Oct. 29-30 All Hallows’ Eve sponsored by Coca-Cola
- Nov. 5-6 Roman Bacchanal sponsored by Ben E. Keith
- Nov. 12-13 Barbarian Invasion sponsored by Farm Pac/Yoakum Distributing
- Nov. 19-20 Highland Fling sponsored by The City of Magnolia
- Nov. 25-27 Celtic Christmas sponsored by Joe Meyers Toyota/Mazda/Kia
General admission tickets are $30 for Adults and $15 for children if purchased at the gate. Kids ages 12 and under get in free on Sundays. Discount tickets of $23 (adult) and $12 (child) for the Texas Renaissance Festival can be purchased online at texrenfest.com. Tickets can also be purchased over the phone by calling 800-458-3435. There is no limit to the number of tickets one can purchase. Special pricing is available for groups.